- Design, implement and ship features that can scale to millions of users;
- Lead feature and architecture design with a major focus on performance, scalability and future expansion;
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
- Adopt, embrace, and promote agile and test-driven practices with your peers;
- Value team excellence over individual productivity;
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives, balancing long-term velocity with short-term customer needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- At least four years of experience in software design and development
- Highly proficient in Java
- Knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5 and CSS3), optimization strategies and web application architecture
- Thorough knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns;
- Understanding of software architecture and large scale systems;
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our “more human, less corporate” culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?