Job Description :
Responsible for the development of the annual Trade Marketing Strategic Plan for National and Regional promotional activities of Constellation Brands and Agency Brands portfolio of products as they relate to the Off-premise segments. Ensures that Brand Marketing Strategies and priorities are reflected in the National and Regional Trade Marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and communicating all National/Regional Promotion strategies to the Sales Regions and key external customers as well as providing feedback on competitive activity, desired programs, requested changes for future programs and effectiveness of programs to Brand Marketing.
- Responsible for ensuring synergies across the regions for Brand Trade Marketing activities that are aligned with Brand Strategies.
- Responsible for Regional promotional budgets and attainment. Also responsible for managing proposals for future fiscal Trade Marketing budgetary needs to drive the business forward.
- Responsible for ensuring Brand Trade Marketing Strategies are within the Regional promotional budgets to effectively control costs while delivering programs with the most impact to the business.
- This individual will work directly with Regional VP’s, Strategic Account Managers, Director of Strategic Accounts, Trade Marketing Managers, Trade Promotions Managers, VP Domestic Marketing and Director of Imports Marketing in the development and execution of National and Local marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Business Insights to maximize ROI on Trade Marketing activities.
- Ability and knowledge of price promotions and management of effective spending processes and strategies to strive for effective volumes and margin lifts.
- Work closely with Marketing to provide input from sales in the development of the Brand Marketing Strategies.
- Responsible for driving and coordinating the need for Key Trade Marketing responsibilities around external “Customer Trade Marketing” collaboration, consulting and short and long-term planning sessions.
- Managing people and direct reports. Responsible for direct report of Trade Marketing Coordinator in managing and coaching this person in the Trade Marketing discipline with emphasis on budgeting and customer marketing responsibilities.
Job Requirements :
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) and must possess minimum of 5-7 years of Trade Marketing management in Beverage Industry, or alcoholic beverage industry.
- Progressive Marketing and/or Trade Marketing experience in the alcoholic beverage industry or equivalent, as well as in-depth field marketing and business knowledge.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications (Microsoft Office) as job will require interaction with stakeholders regarding information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications as job will require interaction with stakeholders regarding information
- Strong budget knowledge
- Demonstrate a high level of follow through and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Managing People with coaching, mentoring and strong leadership capabilities.