B.C.’s most innovative pre-cast concrete products manufacturer requires a highly motivated individual to expand our success and provide an elevated level of engineering support to our customers and the engineering community throughout our market.
With over 60 years history in pre-cast concrete products, The Langley Concrete Group, a family owned enterprise, prides itself in being customer orientated and quality driven.
The successful applicant must have the ability to understand the technical aspects of pre-cast concrete products and with confidence present innovative and proven applications to engineers, and other product specifiers.
Working with our staff that has over 200 years of experience in this industry, the Technical Marketing Engineer will help develop and present effective marketing strategies to further the use of pre-cast concrete products in all aspects of underground civil infrastructure construction.
The position entails working with established industry associations and public organizations with the goal of expounding our success in providing practical, long term solutions at the overall least cost for the construction of roads, storm and sanitary sewers, culverts and storm water treatment.
You must enjoy working in a casual environment where teamwork is mandatory and support is provided at every opportunity to make you the best you can be at this position.
Our team welcomes new ideas, fresh input and works by consultation, involvement and feedback giving you the opportunity to learn and grow bringing projects to completion.
- Registered P.Eng in British Columbia for minimum three years.
- Experience in technical marketing to engineers, municipalities and governmental agencies.
- Training or certification in AutoCad applications.
- Experience in structural engineering of civil construction products or projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with ability to effectively communicate to individuals or groups.
- Positive attitude with outgoing personality and willingness to learn and grow.
Our progressive Company offers;
- Attractive salary and benefits including extended health, life insurance, critical illness insurance, employee assistance program, etc.
- Future personal growth and development program.
- Ability to travel, network with other professionals and attend industry training events.
- Supportive, engaged atmosphere with change minded management group.