Looking for an amazing place to work and to expand your HR toolbox? Come join the Owls at the Vancouver nest in building the best place to work. We are seeking someone who loves to be in a dynamic organization with an HR team who is committed to achieving amazing results and supporting our Marketing team in doing the same. An innate relationship builder, you possess a passion for infrastructure development and championing culture.
This is a unique opportunity to join a young HR team in a hyper growth flock of BC’s Top Employer! We challenge traditional ways and are an integral part of the overall business. Encompassing all generalist functions, specific emphasis will be on business partnering, process development and optimization, performance management and engagement.
- Oversee employee relations issues. You always have the business needs in mind while delivering an exceptional employee experience.
- Champion company culture initiatives and employee engagement programs.
- Partner with Marketing leaders on talent management and coach leadership skill sets.
- Create, innovate, and work on special projects and Talent (HR) initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with your team to develop Talent (HR) processes.
- Be a conduit for employees in the Marketing department to achieving goals and #soaring in their careers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Competencies associated with a Bachelor’s Degree and or CHRP designation (or in progress) preferred
- 3+ years experience in a progressive HR role
- 1+ year experience supporting a Marketing team or experience in a Marketing role
- Experience in tech company or industry
- Deep back pocket of resourceful and creative approaches to talent management
- Working knowledge of employment regulations and legislation
- Excellent ability to work in both a fast paced team and individual environment
- An innovator!
- #social #tech #lover
- A general inclination to finding laughter
- Confidence with dynamics of hyper growth tech environment