Resonance shapes the future of places and products with strategy, storytelling and design. Our clients range from cities to wineries to hotels and resorts in places from Hawai‘i to Canada, Ireland, Panama and California.
The Studio Coordinator will oversee all functions of traffic, production, and the day-to-day operations of Resonance’s creative studio. This includes scoping, budgeting, scheduling, tracking, reviewing and invoicing all jobs.
The Studio Coordinator supervises the creative team to prepare printer-ready and digital files for packaging, magazines, brochures, websites and advertising campaigns.
The Studio Coordinator will function as the primary contact with all creative and production vendors and help keep all jobs on schedule. He/ she will identify potential problems or issues before they arise and recognize positive developments as they occur. The Studio Coordinator will organize and manage most day-to-day activities and provide ongoing proofreading support as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures that all work produced is technically correct resulting in high-quality, digital and printer-ready files.
- Assigns, schedules and estimates all creative assignments.
- Tracks and monitors input of staff time and produces weekly status reports.
- Ensures that creative pieces are produced timely, on budget and with the degree of quality promised to the client.
- Maintains interaction with freelance creatives and in-house art directors and designers on schedule and scope of projects.
- Directs and guides graphic designers in preparation of files.
- Proofreads and verifies that all requested revisions have been made before providing new proofs for client review.
- Manages the placement and distribution of electronic files for client advertising placements as scheduled.
- Collaborates, as needed, with art directors to design and produce pieces for new business and client presentations.
- Collects expenses and generate invoices for jobs in progress and completed.
- Remains current on industry trends and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications, Computer Graphics or related field required.
- Five or more years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Solid understanding of all production/printer-industry technical requirements required.