Salary: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (1122)
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1C7 Canada
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
The Strategy team is a trusted partner in the development of long and short range company strategies, working cross-functionally with the entire business on initiatives. Our team enables strategy development by providing market, financial and consumer analyses to the business in order to deliver a strong fact base and logical framework for planning and decision-making. Key activities for the team include developing the company long-range plan annually, tracking and overseeing business transformation initiatives, and advising on strategic initiatives.
a day in the life of a Strategy Manager:
- You are up for any challenge and variety is the spice of life! Your comfort zone is “no comfort” zone, you figure out ways to solve strategic problems new to the organization and new to you.
- You are a sharp strategic thinker and a thought partner for executive leaders. You’re comfortable asking “why” and getting to what makes us different.
- You can solve problems by quickly getting to the core of an issue through investigation and analysis, and you can take data to insights and ultimately to action.
- Leadership presence is your super power; you enroll the organization in your project(s) and effectively build relationships across the business.
- You lead projects by yourself and are comfortable holding cross functional partners accountable for results.
- Once you have enrollment, you can also implement, through leading cross functional projects based on organizational needs.
- You are responsible for your own learning and personal development, guided by a strong team and company culture dedicated to setting you up for success. Through your contributions you will grow and develop.
The fine print
- Undergraduate a must, MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Strategy consulting experience with top tier firm 4+ years, or equivalent experience with strategic planning within a leading corporation
- 2-3 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Experience managing teams & delivering to tight deadlines
- Proven analytical thinker. Comfortable with analyzing and synthesizing large quantities of facts and data.
- Design thinking (insight driven) experience is a plus.
- Experience writing and delivering presentations to senior executives
- Quick-thinker, intellectually curious, fast study, loves problem-solving
- Ego-less, fun-loving, love to sweat
*Comprehensive benefits package including extended medical, dental, disability, & RRSP matching and performance based bonus available. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and support in relocation costs for qualified candidates not residing in Vancouver. The employee is eligible for performance based salary increases & bonuses.