Dare is one of North America's leading agencies. Their success comes from their culture of innovation and unique agency structure, adding tech and planning to the traditional mix. Dare has a very simple strategy when it comes to recruitment. People have to be "good" and "nice". If you tick both boxes, read on.
Strategic Planner – Social Media Marketing
You are a strategic thinker and planner who is very e-marketing savvy. You love working directly with clients on understanding their business goals and translating research learnings into innovative communications. You are a strong presenter and love interactive marketing challenges. You can conceive, plan, lead and deliver client pitches and proposals. You also understand digital branding, possess strong communication skills and work effectively within a cross-functional team of account managers, designers and developers.
Your agency and/or client-side experience is demonstrated through your insightful approach to trends and social media marketing opportunities.
- Work with direct client and Dare’s account teams to understand and develop digital marketing strategies.
- Act as key strategic client contact and liaison
- Lead, facilitate, analyze and integrate research into insightful project briefs.
- Ensure projects are on strategy
- Oversee, develop and present proposals, pitch concepts and rationale to key clients and prospective clients
- Summarize, interpret and present project/campaign results and post-analysis to the client.
- Work closely with other Strategic Planners, Creative Director, Technical Director, Account Directors, and other team members to review and develop client-centric strategic, innovative recommendations.
- Work with General Manager to seek out and pitch new business.
- Report to the Director of Strategic Planning.
- 5 – 8 + yrs business experience in the areas of digital branding, e-marketing strategy, client service, and/or interactive account planning.
- Strong understanding of new media and web technologies and a vision for the potential applications of Web 2.0 technology
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a diverse team.
- Demonstration of successful experiences working with and presenting to Clients.
- Superior presentation and writing skills.
- Understanding of interactive media project production cycles, information architecture, online branding a clear asset.
- Strategic, entrepreneurial, client-savvy, persuasive and a team player.
- Strong desire to play a role in inventing the future.
To find out more about DARE, visit our website www.thisisdare.com