- 4+ years creative agency experience or equivalent
The heart of this role is to become a strategic ally that bridges the needs of our clients and our teams ability to produce high quality work.
You have background in client services as well as digital maketing with a clear understanding of the tactics, tools and creative processes supporting our industry today. You also possess a deep understanding of the social media landscape, with experience in Google analytics, Hootsuite or other SM tools.
The better you listen for opportunities, the better equipped we are to deliver exceptional solutions. The more in touch you are with advancements in our clients sector, the more innovative our ideas. The more value you bring to the table as a planner and brand ambassador, the more trust you gain with the client. The more value you bring to the table as an expert on our client, the more fluid and responsive the team.
About the Role
- Planning and strategic guidance in digital marketing tactics and tools for both client and internal team
- A deep knowledge of our clients brand, sector and culture
- Working with managing director and creative director on creating and executing new business strategies within existing accounts and writing insightful proposals for new work
- You have deep knowledge of the creative and technical processes
- You see and understand the global view of a project, but also understand every angle at the granular level
- You can review Google and SM analytics and provide insightful reports that support current or future projects
- Brand stewardship
- Staying up to date with industry and tech news, in particular areas of interest to our clients and our company goals which can be leveraged for strong, innovative execution
- Write blogs posts focusing on thought leadership topics and post regulaly to our social media channels
- Look for opportunities to bridge team/ client culture through quarterly mixers, engaging them with our events, small thoughtful touches like thank you cards, tickets, gift certificates, invitations to marketing events as our guest, lunch and learns, acknowledging the wrap of large projects, social media engagement
- Attending networking functions ie: speaking, conferences and workshops to continually develop skills and represent the studio
- Working with the managing director and creative director to identify how goods & services can help clients better achieve their branding, marketing and communication goals
- Staying uptodate with clients’ business/marketing plans
- Listens and truly understands the client and their needs: deliver comprehensive, well written summaries of meetings with added value and insights
- Anticipates future client needs: review past tactics and help determine new pathways for innovation or measurements for success
- Help frame and manage client expectations: exceptional communication skills on all levels complemented by the right tone representing our studio values
- Always look for ways to create value for the client and the agency
- Work closely with the creative director to help ensure a solid understanding of the studios creative process
- Build realistic project plans, timelines and budgets in collaboration with PMs: you know how long stuff takes to produce and have insight into campaign execution
- Learn how to use studio project management tools and ensures client uses when appropriate
- Working with managing director and project managers on planning, monitoring and reviewing assigned accounts’ financial status—including income and profitability
- Working with managing director on reviewing and approving all assigned account quotations, purchase orders and invoices
- Working closely with financial control officer and project management team for accurate P&L reporting
- Being proficient in using the inhouse project management software (Basecamp & Harvest) and server to retrieve information about clients, suppliers, jobs, quotes, invoices, project details, billing details, timesheets, archiving, etc.
- Strong understanding of MS Word and Excel and Adobe InDesign, Google Analytics and social media management tools such as Hootsuite
- Staying informed on the studio’s processes and procedures to ensure consistent, high quality execution of design, editorial, digital and motion projects