Cedars Online is a well-funded, fast-paced and energetic entrepreneurial company. Team behind Cedars has created several successful online properties, totaling 100 million in revenues in 2012 alone.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with a compelling record of developing and implementing marketing strategies and leveraging innovative marketing campaigns to deliver outstanding revenue growth in a B2C environment. You will work with the marketing team with an exciting focus on leveraging traditional and emerging channels to drive acquisition. In addition you will be focused on executing marketing strategies and plans for our various online properties to aggressively drive traffic, optimize conversion, increase revenue, and profitability in the assigned channels.
As the Sr. Marketing Manager, you will be coordinating all customer acquisition/retention activities. You must be a motivated, solutions oriented self-starter, who can work with minimum guidance and direction. Of utmost importance is your ability to manage multiple outside agencies and vendors for both online and offline media campaigns. These campaigns include PPC, Affiliate, Display, and Direct mail.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with "can do" attitude and is used to data-driven tactical judgments. We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all marketing campaigns and activities – customer acquisition/ conversion/ retention, right from planning to developing message, creative and successful implementation
- Closely monitor performance of the campaigns and ROI analysis
- Working closely with other marketing teams such as Affiliate, SEO, Email and supporting them to achieve overall growth of brands
- Website Traffic Analysis and optimization (general familiarity with web analytics)
- Gain insight from consumer behavior and develop new products, distribution channels, and campaigns.
- Create a variety of short and long term marketing plans and offer strategic vision to maximize growth
- Manage the CRM strategy and spearhead the company’s customer retention and loyalty program
- Provide creative direction for marketing material ranging from printed collateral, landing pages, website banners and more
- All other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Creative marketer: Envision creative marketing campaigns ensuring high ROI
- Strong knowledge of analytics and web optimization
- Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude
- You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and are comfortable working in a flat, dynamic and culturally diverse team and able to perform in a high pressure work environment
- Quantitative skills including the ability to create reports, understand return on investment, and select relevant data for analyzing future actions.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong Technical skills with good knowledge of – Microsoft Office & advanced Excel, HTML, CSS, CMS & preferably Photoshop
- A Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or a related discipline
- 6+ years of marketing experience in B2C e-commerce environment
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact decision-making
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a key success factor
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment