BCAA is proud to be named one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada 2015!
We have an exciting new opportunity in Retention Marketing!
The Sr. Marketing Manager: Retention Marketing is responsible for the development and execution of the BCAA Retention strategy for Membership and Insurance products and services.
The Sr. Marketing Manager, Retention Marketing is responsible for Member/customer life-cycle management. This includes Development and execution of marketing plans that drive the BCAA Membership & Insurance value proposition with a combination of proactive and reactive strategies that improve overall retention and grow the business. The core metrics of success are gross sales, products per household, revenue and retention rates.
- Customer Lifecycle Management – understand the opportunities and overcome the barriers to improve the Member experience and grow products per household.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics that drive retention and profitability for Membership, Car, Travel and Home Insurance
- Monitor Retention of all products identifying trends and opportunities to Director, Retention Marketing
- Value Proposition – drive the value of Member Savings in every Member experience
- Ensure Acquisition is executed within the retention strategy (eg. AMR)
- Monitor industry, competitive, and consumer trends to identify potential product opportunities and recommend related product changes or new products
- Develop programs on time and in full, providing timely and clear briefs to Marketing Communications
- Identify, coach and develop team talent, working to ensure acquisition of core marketing skill base
- Hires, trains and coaches team members.
- Ensures team has sufficient skills and experience to meet department objectives.
- Provides performance management as required.
- Ensures best BCAA HR practices, documentation and procedures are followed.
- Ensures knowledge transfer and retention in team.
- Manages succession and career development plans.
- Carries out other related tasks and projects as assigned.
- University degree with MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of results oriented brand marketing/business managerial experience
- Fully operational across the marketing skill set (Member insight/Developing an effective business plan/forecasting and business planning, brand communication effectiveness, activation and channel planning, Product development) and Operational level for (Pricing strategy, Sales Interaction).
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in Strategic thinking, analytical problem solving, strategic influencing, project management, financial acumen, with a good external and competitive orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others.
- Must successfully pass a background check, which may include a criminal, credit, and credential check.
Job ID: CMO_600
Compensation & Benefits Overview: At BCAA, we offer competitive compensation packages and excellent career advancement opportunities. To find out more, ask the hiring managers during your interview.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS JOB POSTING WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED. BEFORE APPLYING FOR A POSITION, CLICK ON THE VIEW JOBS SECTION TO ENSURE THIS POSTING IS ACTIVE.
Did You Know: BCAA provides four hours of paid time off through the new BCAA Volunteer Program to help the charity of your choice?
Please Note you will be required to successfully complete background checks, which may include criminal, credit, credential and reference checks for employment with BCAA.