Cedars Online is a well-funded, fast-paced and energetic entrepreneurial company. The team behind Cedars has created several successful online properties, totaling 100 million in revenues in 2012 alone.
We are looking for a Senior Web Optimization Expert with a compelling track record of web and conversion optimization in B2C ecommerce environment. You will work with the marketing team with an exciting focus on leveraging traditional and emerging channels to improve acquisition. Candidate will be focused on our various online properties to aggressively drive traffic, optimize conversion, increase revenue, and profitability in the assigned channels.
You will be responsible for identifying and analyzing ideas to improve the online customer experience, for our, over 2 million visitors a month, and thus improving conversion rates on various Cedars’ online properties, and across all sites by applying a deep understanding of our sites, our traffic patterns, our customers and factors that influence conversions and sales.
Use of conversion funnels and other tools to monitor exit rates per major site pages. Communicate to Brand Owners and Technology Leads sales funnel learnings and how they translate to site performance and conversion rate improvement opportunities.
Translate requirements into analytics solution design specifications to leverage customer feedback on what our customers are saying about our product and our websites to improve the customer experience towards higher conversion rates.
Create A/B and multivariate conversion improvement tests with sound hypotheses based on both qualitative and quantitative data for the software downloads or web registrations. Set-up a site testing process across all our web properties. By making actual registration process, cross-sells, confirmation pages, and post registration emails user experience can be checked for user flow, ease of navigation, spelling and grammatical errors, etc.
Competitive analysis – review major competitors on a regular basis, in various product lines and provide feedback.
A/B Testing and multivariate testing – create guidelines, analyze and implement easy to use tools. Create a center of excellence for website traffic and conversion analysis, using Google Analytics, Optimize or other tools.
Perform User Tests with live users to test for user experience improvement ideas. Recommend new product ideas to the Brand and Development Managers as a result of research findings.
Establish a process to collect ideas for site enhancements from all teams, including all marketing teams, affiliate teams and SEO teams, Tech teams, and any others. Establish a process to evaluate and prioritize testing of such ideas, and create an open forum of communication and feedback.
Provide a creative direction for marketing material ranging from web sites, landing pages, banners, emails and more. Collaborate with the Design Team to enforce brand guidelines throughout our sites.
We are a flat, dynamic and highly focused team and have fun while producing strong growth and revenue. You must be a motivated, solutions oriented self-starter, who can work with minimum guidance and direction.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with "can do" attitude and is used to data-driven tactical judgments.
What you’ll need:
- Creative marketer: Envision creative marketing campaigns ensuring high ROI
- High Analytical with quantitative skills including the ability to create reports, understand return on investment, and select relevant data for analyzing future actions
- Strong knowledge of analytics and web optimization tools
- Experience with various web-testing mechanisms such as A/B testing, Split testing and Multi-variant testing
- Ability to define opportunities and problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts and make valid conclusions
- Results-driven: Successfully deliver assigned goals, complete tasks diligently and positively impact the collective results of the organization
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective, asks "why") and a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious)
- Team work: Consistently working well with a diverse group of colleagues and team members with sensitivity and supportive attitude
- You have a positive, “can-do” attitude and are comfortable working in a flat, dynamic and culturally diverse team and able to perform in a high pressure work environment
- Outstanding communication: Exceptional skills in written and verbal communication
- Strong Technical skills with good knowledge of – Microsoft Office & advanced Excel, HTML, CSS, CMS & Java Script
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience driving measurable results through customer marketing efforts in B2C e-commerce environment with at least last 3 years in working in web/conversion optimization
- High analytical horsepower to drive strategic interpretation of marketing activities and develop insights that positively impact decision-making.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally is a key success factor
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
Salary will be commensurate with the selected candidate's skills and experience.