Sr. Account Director / Group Account Director
Term: 1 year maternity leave
Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Cossette Vancouver is in search for a Sr. Account Director / Group Account Director. In conjunction with the Account Director, the Sr. AD/GAD is responsible for overseeing the total resources of the group, ensuring that clients receive the most intelligent, creative and comprehensive response possible. Not only will you have a solid agency track record but you are also awesome in many ways. Tell us how you will fit in.
About the Role:
- Oversee client projects from start to finish, this may include approving creative briefs, establishing project priorities and collaborating with various departments including production, studio, creative and planning
- Be the steward of the client’s brand
- Leading the strategic direction of your accounts
- Planning and identifying opportunities on the business
- Know your clients inside and out to anticipate their changing needs
- Managing the accounts team including Account Coordinator/Executives, Account Supervisors and Account Directors and actively contribute to their development and success
- 8+ years of advertising/related experience (Preferably within an agency environment)
- CRM/ Direct Response marketing experience
- Fluent in all aspects of digital and how it incorporates into Direct Response
- Telco and/or Retail experience is an asset
- Sr. Marketer with the ability to forge strong strategic relationships with clients
- Have strong project management and execution skills
- Strong knowledge of print and broadcast production
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong communication (both written and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Experience managing a small team
- Be a self-starter
- Be a strong motivator of people
- Have passion for great advertising
If you love creating great advertising and can roll with the punches in this super fast paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
o In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.