Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 134 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada’s leading communications company, we’re committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with Bell Home phone, local and long distance services, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV.
Based in the Toronto office you will be a core member of the team that brings the Bell brand to life. You will use your skills to deliver outstanding creative elements to support our brand and business plans.
You are responsible for designing and delivering outstanding creative work, on time and on budget that meets brand standards. This role is an internal creative resource that assists the Bell brand team in bringing the brand to life visually.
You understand what it means to deliver what our customers really want and expect from us-and translate this into the work that you do. You crave to be part of a dynamic and creative group of people who have a passion for delivering work that is right on the mark.
People love working with you because they can count on you and enjoy interacting with you.
- Develop and design pieces as directed that reflect the design style developed by Bell and meets required brand guidelines including, but not limited to:
- Point of sale
- Digital Signage
- Internal Branding Materials
- Collateral / Brochures/sell sheets
- Video reels
- Merchandising elements
- Web elements
- Ad hoc graphics work
- Monitor Bell Logo usage to ensure consistency and proper treatment
- Understand the Bell style guide and know how it should be used on all design pieces
- Work with agencies as required to ensure consistency with the Bell image
- Work with vendors on print production requirements
- Work as a part of the team to solve creative challenges and present workable options that reflect the realities of the working environment (cost, size etc)
- Able to convert complex briefs into simple and effective collateral
- Minimize errors in work so production process is as smooth as possible
- All design work must be done on time and on budget
- Deliver on strategy, on time and on budget in a fast-paced industry. (But no pressure or anything.)
- Bilingual an asset
Other Personal Characteristics:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to think outside of the box
- Able to manage complete processes
- Problem Solving
- Eye for detail
- You can multi-task, multi-task, multi-task like a pro. Did we mention you’ll need to multi-task?
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in graphic design
- Previous ad agency experience preferred
- Understanding of deadline management, able to deliver within short lead times
- Experience with big consumer brands
- Consumer retail marketing experience preferred
- Familiar on all stages of creative development (from strategy/briefing and conceptualization to final production)
- Familiar on all stages of print production
- Knows how to deal with external vendors
- Knows how to maintain an organized filing system
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in reviewing/proofreading numerous versions of creative pieces
- Can handle multiple projects and has flexibility to work overtime
- CS5 + Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML5 / Flash
- Final Cut (for video editing)
Position Type: Management
Position Level: CP2
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 12/17/2014
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, Ontario, Toronto