K2 Digital helps the world’s top brands re-imagine and transform their business for the digital age. We’re a new breed agency, delivering innovation though four practices: Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, Digital Technology and Digital Hypercare. We’re a Klick company, recognized as one of the country’s 50 Best Employers, Top 50 Best Managed, and Top 50 Fastest Growing Technology companies. Our team includes award-winning visionaries, published authors, designers, technologists and strategists. Our culture is important to us and we feature an energetic environment where people strive to create the best work of their lives. We’re growing fast, and we’re on the lookout for awesome talent - smart, ambitious game changers that can help us achieve our vision. We want you to grow with us, be our next thought leader, jump right in, make a difference and have a ton of fun doing it.
Our strategists predominately wear two hats at K2 Digital - Management Consulting and Digital Strategy. You will be the client’s trusted advisor and provide feedback and recommendations as their potential business solutions.
From your experience and knowledge, you’ll help create technology based solutions to solve their problems and help grow their business. You’ll interact with clients at all levels to understand them and in the end be their trusted advisor that they can lean on for opinions, ideas and to see projects through. You’ve helped clients focus, shape and prioritize their business and technical requirements. Drawing swim lane diagrams is second nature and is part of your tool set for defining and refining processes.
Your past experience and knowledge in this space allows you to create a comprehensive online presence for our clients in web, social media and mobile spaces. You understand the basics of UI design and information architecture and can work with our UX team to create a vision that’s reflective of the user audience. You’ve developed a content strategy and have made recommendations for SEO and SEM.
Common to both, you can create compelling presentations to visualize both problems and solutions. You can deliver your findings, recommendations and conclusions with expertise and passion to both client stakeholders and C-level executives. You are the nexus between technology and business, using your knowledge and past experience to apply one to solve the other. You are always driven to deliver excellence in the work that you do and the optimism to always make things better. You can empathize with a client to not only understand their needs but why they need them.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years working creating / designing application functionality and features, identifying requirements, use cases, business rules and specifications
- 5+ years creating digital strategies in the web, social and mobile channels
- 2+ years implementing and rolling out enterprise software including applications in ERP, CRM, CMS, etc.
- 5+ years working with clients to define and refine business strategy to increase revenue and / or lower costs by changing service offerings and process re-engineering
- 5+ years business and workflow processing mapping
- 2+ years creating business cases justifying a solution or strategy to executive leadership
- 2+ years facilitating requirements, brainstorming and other collaborative workshops
- 2+ years in enterprise software evaluation including the development of scoring criteria and approach methodology
- A degree in computer science, engineering and an executive MBA is most preferred. However, your experience is equally relevant.
Education - A degree in computer science, engineering and an executive MBA is most preferred. However, your experience is equally relevant.
Travel - A fair portion of your work will be done at the client site, and may require you to travel up to 50% of the time.