Are you an expert at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Flicker, SlideShare and Blogging?
Steel Rose Communications is looking for a dynamic individual to join our growing team who will create and manage social media projects for our clients – primarily public companies in the Mining and Oil & Gas sectors.
The successful applicant will be somebody who can take charge of a project, become a key member our small team and be a major contributor of creative input to the finished product we deliver to our clients.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Experience creating, writing and maintaining a blog that is structured to be popular with readers and Google alike, as well as knowledge of how to launch a blogger outreach campaign.
- Experience setting-up, managing and growing personal and corporate social media accounts, as well as collecting and completing reports based on the analytics.
- Ability to edit and update WordPress templates with plug-ins and widgets.
- A knowledge or curiosity of: DNS and web architecture, domain names and web marketing, web design (This will usually be done by a professional, but a base understanding will be beneficial).
- Proven ability to stay on top of current social media trends; constantly researching and evaluating the latest platforms.
- Being able to multi-task and manage several different accounts simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate and teach others to understand and utilize new forms of social media
- The ability to take a project from the concept stage to completion: communication, time management and organizational skills will be essential.
- A Jack/Jill of all trades when it comes to coding and technology.
- Proven ability to manage projects independently while meeting all deadlines and objectives.
- Comfortable presenting your projects and ideas to small group.
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with fluency in spoken and written English.
- A desire to create cool and exciting projects for our clients that you will be proud to show-off.
- A history of success in competitive team settings, a background in athletics and team sports would be a great fit.
- Acceptance that in this fast moving field, you, and we, don’t know everything, but between us we can put our heads together and figure it out.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be at the ground level in developing applications for Social Media.
- A workplace in a great location – Coal Harbour, Vancouver
- A contract-work position, with the opportunity for full-time if successful.
- Competitive compensation based on experience, with the opportunity to help us grow the company and increase your own compensation as revenues increase.
- The successful candidate will be very involved in the creative direction of their projects and report directly to the CEO.
If you feel you are the right person for this position and this is the kind of fast-paced and challenging career opportunity you’re looking for, please e-mail us your resume, links to your work and a brief description of yourself and why you’d be a great fit with our team.