Trialto Wine Group Ltd. is seeking a Social Media Specialist for our Western Canadian Market to join our dynamic marketing team in Vancouver (Yaletown). Trialto is Canada’s leading agency in premium wine. We are a dynamic organization that strives for excellence and adapts very quickly to our changing environment. The right candidate will possess strong creative, analytical, and communication skills. They will be detail oriented, have the ability to direct and provide recommendations. Organization, time management, a strong ability to prioritize, and a collaborative and team-oriented outlook are essential to this role.
The Social Media Specialist for Western Canada will work closely with the Portfolio & Marketing Manager, with a focus on the Western Canadian market. This position is responsible for executing our social media strategy to build the Trialto brand and community through a variety of social media channels. This person will create some photo, video and written content on a weekly basis, while managing a budget for supplementary content creation, social advertising and influencer relationship management.
In addition, this position is also responsible for (but not limited to):
- Managing the Trialto social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Twitter).
- Coordinating weekly email marketing.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing plans for our winery partners in all Western Canada markets.
- Tracking campaign performance and provide strategic marketing initiatives.
- Collecting brand activities for digital marketing initiatives (social media / email marketing / website features) and creating quarterly reports for major suppliers.
- Managing and leading media programs (Wine Media releases) for Western Canada.
- Support upkeep of portfolio details on the Trialto Website for Western Canada.
- 2 – 5 years’ working experience in a marketing related field
- Experience using Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Illustrator or equivalent
- Experience working with Final Cut or similar video editing software
- Experience managing branded social media – including: Facebook Business Manager, publishing software, social ad buying,
- Previous experience of the wine industry in some capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize while maintaining accuracy and detail
- Superior creative, and analytical thinking abilities
Trialto offers market competitive base salary along with extensive employee benefits including: extended health care coverage, a health spending account, RRSP Matching along with monthly transit pass reimbursements.