At itracMarketer we are continually innovating and striving to build a marketing platform and service that drives success for our customers. We are a leading edge customer marketing application provider, based in Toronto that features Email marketing, CASL compliance, marketing automation and CRM functionality.
As a Social Media Specialist, you will contribute to and implement itracMarketer’s Social Media and Communications strategies. You’ll will also actively participate in itracMarketer’s content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for creating messaging and content that engages and provides value to itracMarketer’s various target audiences.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer success, business development etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Work with marketing, to create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns
- Act as itracMarketer’s advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and suggests new approaches as they emerge
- Analyze campaign results (both qualitative and quantitative) and translate analysis into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
- Produce reports on effectiveness of campaigns and social actions on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis ensuring targets are achieved
- Provide support to Marketing and Sales Team as required
- Proven working experience in social media or related field
- Inbound and outbound marketing knowledge and experience. Marketing degree (completed or in-progress) is welcomed, along with other relevant education or work experience.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and social media platforms is ideal
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Provide links to profiles, personal or otherwise, as an example)
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Flawless writing and language skills, and the ability to communicate itracMarketer’s personality as a brand.
- Display an in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be used in different scenarios.
- Possess a strong technical understanding and pick up new tools and techniques quickly
- Excellent Editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Previous Marketing or Advertising Agency experience
- Fluency in English
Competitive base salary, full health and dental, open office environment and fun social outings and activities.