Our Social Media team is a group of young and motivated web enthusiasts. Currently, they're hiring Social Media Specialists who want to make a measurable impact at an established web 2.0 firm. Talented, well-rounded professionals who enjoy a fast-paced environment are encouraged to apply.
This is a full time position. You will work directly with our Search Engine Marketing team to help manage and execute all of our search engine marketing efforts. This is a high-impact, high-visibility position with a tremendous opportunity for growth.
Social Media Specialists will be responsible for creating unique content and promoting it via social media, as well as performing web-based research to monitor trends and current events.
- Create daily / weekly content
- Design and write copy for landing pages, text ads and press releases
- Contribute to social media pages such as twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest
- Recommend process improvements
- Adhere to assigned work schedules (start time, breaks, lunch, etc.)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Typing skills of at least 65 words per minute
- Comfortable working with both Apple and PC
- 1+ years of experience with SEO/SEM is preferred
- Strong desire to learn and enhance SEO/SEM abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) and a positive attitude are a must.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work as a team and independently are a necessity
- Reliable and creative
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive reviews