An international luxury fashion designer whose designs have been topping Hollywood’s best dressed lists is searching for a creative and talented hands-on Social Media Specialist to grow our social media efforts. In this career you will find a dynamic and fast paced environment, where no two days are ever alike. We want someone with a positive, results-oriented attitude who is passionate about fashion and eager to make a positive difference. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker; comfortable dealing with various types of media, has an appetite for learning, and thrives on new challenges. Working closely with the President, you will help the President to execute Social Media strategies, and develop social media platforms (YouTube, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc), organize and coordinate content.
- Identify social media opportunities and develop an actionable plan for execution
- Manage company presence in social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and other sites (You will be creating and posting all online content)
- Become an advocate of the company in social media spaces by responding to customer comments, participating and posting on relevant blogs and forums
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on existing or new social media trends, tools, and applications
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Other administrative duties as required
- 3+ years experience in social media
- Keen attention to detail to ensure that all communications accurately reflect the brand.
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to produce copy of varying tone and messaging based on target audience and medium
- A proactive individual with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or related field (would be an asset)
- Understanding and passion for fashion