Make Your Mark Training and Consulting is looking to add a Social Media Marketing Manager to our high-energy team of go-getters and experts supporting our collective group of businesses. This role will be supported with our MYM marketing and social media consultant.
The ideal candidate would consider themselves a rockstar at relationship building, a timely tweeter, insta savvy, a fab Facebooker and all things social. Being a grammar and punctuation perfectionist is key and having the ability to balance multiple voices across various channels for a broad range of businesses to ensure that their brand is represented well online. Think… a little bit like a voice over actor! It’s your time to shine!
If this sounds like it could be an expansion of your social media bio’s we’d love to hear from you.
MYM Social Media Manager is responsible to, with support from our in house consultant; create, curate, post, schedule content, develop and execute social media campaigns for major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Youtube, Snapchat, etc), strategize and develop engaging, SEO-focussed blog posts and website content and manage interaction on social media streams for our collective group of businesses on their individual level.
- Extensive experience on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, etc. Not all may be used depending on the business)
- College Diploa/University Degree in related field or similar experience an asset but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of scheduling platforms an asset.
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail
- Savvy on all things social and trends
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to take on the voice of our collective group of businesses on an individual need. Think super fun subscription box vs. coaching vs. foodie related...
- Self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Setup, manage, curate and/or create content for all social media outlets for MYM collective group of businesses, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Google My Business, Pinterest, Foursquare, Yelp, and any/all related apps.
- Post with the highest standard of clarity, accuracy, professionalism, and integrity.
- Develop and execute monthly campaigns including tracking, prizing, and related tasks within defined budgets.
- Engage and manage all networks, integrating relevant strategy, news, feedback and requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Use Hootsuite ( or other scheduling platform), PicMonkey/ Canva, and other platforms to develop, organize, and schedule campaign goals, tasks, data etc.
- Work in collaboration with our advertising specialist.
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!