Rullingnet Canada is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and engaged community manager to oversee our new online community VINCI M. VINCI M will launch in tandem with our flagship product VINCI Tab in the summer of 2011. VINCI M will be hosted at VINCIGenius.com.
Who You Are:
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate high level literacy skills and a passion for all forms of social media; blogs, Facebook, Twitter etc. You have a Bachelor's Degree in Literature, Communications, marketing or a related field. Ideally you have experience working in the capacity of Community Manager.
You have an innate curiosity that translates into a desire to research and share information online. You like kids and if you don't have any yourself, you are interested in developing an in depth understanding of Early Childhood development. You are outgoing and you look forward to engaging with diverse groups of people online.
You have knowledge of social media marketing best practices, analytics and current social media monitoring toolsets.
What You Will Do:
Working out of our Ottawa Office you will:
- Plan and implement, in collaboration with the management team, the overall social media strategy for VINCI and VINCI M.
- Oversee our online community on a day to day basis, interacting with users and influencers to build a thriving community and ongoing conversation related to VINCI and early childhood education.
- Monitor social media conversations to track VINCI brand awareness.
- Research and share information related to Early Childhood Development with the community.
- Work with the web team to optimize community user experience.
- Create regular reports for the management team.
- Contribute as both author and through comments to social media channels to build VINCI brand awareness.
- Contribute to content and game development based on your knowledge of community feedback.
Full-time contract working in-house to begin. Potential for full-time with benefits for the right candidate. Compensation based on experience.