Are you a creative, can do, innovative thinker that brings their A game. You’re savvy in social media, with an understanding of metrics and data that sit behind it. Ability to quickly to pick up tone, language and voice of a brand and product and consistently apply across variety of busy social media pages. A strategic eye that can guide our social strategy in a strategic manner in mind of the changing needs of the business to ensure optimal engagement and traction of our social media efforts. Embraces elevating our community while working collaboratively with our product innovation team. Our mission is to share Good Food Real Fast and change how people think about eating healthy food.
As Social Media Manager, your exciting and challenging role will involve:
- Managing the Epicure social media strategy and growing Epicure’s social communities including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Writing and executing digital marketing plans that align with the business and marketing strategy for Epicure
- Creating, managing, and writing content for a digital marketing editorial calendar
- Writing highly engaging posts for all Epicure social media channels.
- Curating content and writing for Epicure’s blog
- Editing and assigning content written by others for social media channels, making sure that the headlines, text, photos and other elements are produced for maximum engagement.
- Managing highly engaged, internal and external-facing social communities.
- Tracking and analyzing engagement and traffic social media management and other tools.
- Creating and managing unique promotional campaigns for digital audiences including social media contests that are aligned to overall promotional strategy and calendar
- Identifying industry influencers and coordinate partner market opportunities and outreach
- Managing the creation and publication of digital marketing assets (videos!) and analyze effectiveness
- Collaborating across departments to integrate social media, website and other online initiatives into one clear brand message
- Additional related tasks across this growing team will be required from time to time.
Experience and Education
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related program
- Experience launching digital initiatives such as having your own blog and driving a social media following
- You love food, health, wellness and hanging out on social platforms
- Ability to edit photos using Photoshop, Publisher or Indesign
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation
- Ability to influence, facilitate, negotiate and manage stakeholders with a variety of sometimes conflicting interests to achieve a cohesive and quality results that meet business goals
- Technically savvy with an ability to concept and develop innovative executions across all digital platforms
- Capacity to remain on the forefront of emerging industry trends
- Able to think holistically when it comes to both traditional and digital media
- Flexibility to meet constantly changing demands of the workplace
- Previous experience with a Direct Sales model or consumer packaged goods would be considered an asset
- Bilingual language skills (English and French) would be considered an asset
- Able to embrace change and excel within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated success working with second generation / high growth / niche organizations
- A creative eye and strong proof-reading skills
- A positive, can-do attitude!
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!