ABOUT THE ROLE:
INDOCHINO is the global leader in made to measure menswear. Currently, we are looking for someone who loves fashion marketing and social media, to engage, inspire and grow our community of loyal suit wearers. This permanent position requires infectious enthusiasm, analytical intelligence, out-of-the-box creativity, and wicked-smart copy writing skills. If you’re a natural connector and communicator—great. If you have the ambition to build, educate, entertain and inspire a community of millions of avid suit fans—even better! And, if you like tacos, pizza, karaoke or dogs, that’s cool too. Not a requirement, but you’ll immediately have lots in common with many of your new colleagues.
As our Social Media Manager, you will be looking after all the cool things listed below:
- Plan, build and implement a successful social media strategy as part of our marketing team.
- Collaborate with other departments (product team, customer support, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Generate and share daily content (original copy, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Cultivate and maintain an engaged community of men who love our product.
- Build, manage and nurture relationships with bloggers and influencers to successfully promote our product to their audiences.
- Maintain the INDOCHINO voice consistently across all platforms.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of our social content.
- Continuously improve our social presence by capturing, analyzing and acting upon the appropriate data/metrics, insights, trends and best practices.
- Monitor community channels to identify opportunities, competitive activities and potential issues on behalf of the brand.
- Respond to community questions and feedback in a timely manner.
- Initiate proactive engagement and nurture brand evangelists to promote INDOCHINO to their communities.
- 3-5 years of related experience in digital marketing and social media.
- Previously developed and executed large-scale social media strategies that engaged and inspired the intended audience.
- Great with people online and IRL – ability to and manage effective relationships with bloggers and influencers.
- Experience with social media engagement and monitoring tools (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc.).
- Ability to produce informative social media marketing reports and dashboards and apply reporting data in forming strategy and tactical plans.
- A natural and knowledgeable communicator with excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Previous experience working with fashion and lifestyle brands.
- Experience with both retail and ecommerce environments.
- Results driven and enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of tasks, deadlines, and requirements.
- Be open and personable – ability to foster a transparent, honest and positive team environment
- Smart, no ego, fun, goal orientated, and driven by Integrity.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a roll-up-the-sleeves work ethic - must be comfortable with ambiguity and rapid rates of change.