Saje Natural Wellness is passionate about helping people live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have created over 500 products that are sold exclusively through our own growing retail locations and ecommerce channel. Our goal is to double the current location store count within the next two years, ensuring we have spread our Natural Wellness across the Canadian marketplace.
We have recently been ranked by Canadian Business and PROFIT as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies and so with that type of vision in mind we need outstanding people that can join our dynamic team and help us achieve our goals. Our most important goal is connecting more people with the healing power of plants. Helping people feel better through 100% natural remedies and products motivates us, and this extends to our team and workplace.
We have built an environment that fosters people, wellness and of course awesomeness!! We hope you are the right fit to join our team and come along on this journey with us!
Are you passionate about social media? We’re searching for a Social Media Manager to join our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager. If you value wellness and positivity, and have an eye for all things social + mobile, we have the role for you.
Based out of our Vancouver office (with views of the North Shore mountains and two minutes from the seawall), you will lead our social media strategy and help share our passion for plant-based wellness. Working closely with the Director of Digital, Senior Marketing Manager, Retail and Creative Teams you will build and support strategy and content initiatives across our social media communities.
- Develop and implement data-driven strategy and social media calendar
- Implement programs and campaigns via our social media communities
- Support all existing Saje communities (Blog, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn etc.) and have an eye for new networks (snapchat, periscope, meerkat etc.)
- Execute social media strategies for events (Wanderlust, SeaWheeze, Grand Openings and education seminars)
- Budget creation and management
- Develop paid social media strategy
- Grow community and share of voice
- Work cross-functionally to create engaging, educational, and inspiring content (written, video, photos) relevant to the team’s goals
- Understanding of online customer experience, eCommerce and search
- Review and analyze social KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Action feedback from reports, analyses, and recommendations into concrete plans
- Passionate about driving online outreach across all of our digital and social channels
- 3-5 years experience in digital media/marketing role preferably within retail industry or digital agency
- Undergraduate degree preferred with focus on marketing, communication, and/or advertising
- You’re an analytics geek and have used Hootsuite, Sysomos, and/or other social media listening, publishing and analytics software
- Master communicator: written, visual and verbal
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- You create awesome multimedia content
- Experience with photography and/or photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop) a plus.
- Some after-hours work will be required – social doesn’t sleep
- Passionate about natural wellness
- Ready to educate and inspire our online communities
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and prefers a dynamic team environment
- Excellent at managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting tight timelines
- People might say you are addicted to social media, mobile & all things digital
- You are a natural online and offline connector
- Early adopter
- Ability to give & receive feedback
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self improvement (goal –oriented)
- Outgoing, energetic, upbeat and fun