Indochino is searching for a talented individual to lead and execute our social media strategy. The ideal individual will have extensive experience developing and leveraging social media to drive customer engagement and acquisition.
- Execute and develop social media strategies for a wide range of promotional campaigns, product launches, marketing/sales and events.
- Proactively monitor and respond to questions and comments from community members and potential consumers.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase brand mentions and engagement within social media.
- Keep abreast of the social media space and those who engage with it.
- Drive community engagement for both Indochino customers and non customers.
- Drive traffic to Indochino on-line and offline (Indochino Travelling Tailor) through a wide range of social media and community platforms.
- At least 3+years experience in a relevant role in social media for consumer products
- Demonstrated creativity in Social Media including: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Pinterest, Instagram, blogs, etc.
- Strong grasp on various social media analytics platforms
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form
- An interest in Men’s fashion
Indochino is the leader in custom online menswear. Today, Indochino has grown to include 64 employees based in Vancouver, Canada and Shanghai, China. We have created beautifully customized apparel for thousands of men in 60 countries around the world. Our goal is to help men dress in stylish, custom fit suits and apparel at prices they can afford and in doing so shape a new and improved world of custom men's fashion.