eBAM needs a new Social Media Manager!
BAM is a dynamic, hands-on marketing and advertising agency with a focus on the new homes industry. Our knowledge and experience allow us to integrate our turnkey approach with clients’ current and future objectives, executing every aspect of their marketing, from initial strategy development to completion. We’re looking for someone who is smart, enthusiastic, and able to both think big-picture and execute all campaigns down to the micro-detail.
- Motivated innovator with creative energy
- Passion for marketing with a great attitude
- Self-starter with strong initiative
- Proven communication, research and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently (self-managing) or as part of a team
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment on tight deadlines and/or under pressure
- Extremely organized and responsible with a near-crazy attention to detail
- Strong copywriting and blogging skills
- Expert of online marketing and social networking
To manage BAM’s and/or our clients’ e-worlds: anything related to social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), blogging, email campaigns, SMS (text message) campaigns, QR codes (setting up/maintenance), etc. To help develop highly effective, targeted e-campaigns; to manage, monitor and update these campaigns; and to analyse and adjust all e-campaigns for optimal results.
About the Job:
- Developing high-level strategy for social media campaigns, and doing relevant research to determine if strategy and campaign will be effective.
- Preparing quotes and proposals for new jobs, including cost estimates, strategy, and goal-setting.
- Executing and implementing all ideas. This will include:
- creating and updating Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube pages;
- building blogs;
- generating content for Facebook, Twitter, and blog posts;
- monitoring blogs and social media sites for comments from customers, writing replies (working with BAM’s Client Service Managers and our clients to find required answers);
- creating communities online, searching for relevant people/businesses/places to link up with/connect with, networking and building relationships; Etc.
- Helping determine measures of success (goals) for each campaign. Providing measurable results and analytics for all work done. Based on analysis, adjusting all campaigns for optimal results.
- Preparing formal reports for clients showing goals and successes, progress, ROI, stats, suggestions for improvement and new campaign ideas, etc.
- Researching and being aware of online trends and competitors’ online presences.
About the Requirements:
- Strong writing skills with proven track record
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Communications an asset
- Facebook/Twitter/Wordpress expertise
- Some knowledge of HTML would be valuable
- Real estate experience is a great asset!
Successful candidate will work largely independently, working with Client Service Managers and reporting to President.