NEW OPPORTUNITY: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER/LEAD
About MAC Marketing Solutions:
Join the MAC Marketing team and be part of a leader in real estate marketing and sales for multifamily, new construction in Western Canada. From our Yaletown head office, we design and implement marketing and sales strategies primarily in Greater Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. We are innovative, professional, fun and strive to be the best place to work in real estate!
About the Role:
As our Social Media Lead you will work closely with our Media Manager to recommend, execute and analyze digital media engagement. The role includes sourcing and creating content for both our corporate brand as well as our various real estate projects. It includes interacting with potential customers online and working alongside public relations, corporate marketing and our project marketing department to create and execute creative and forward-thinking social media and digital campaigns to reach our target audience. You require excellent communications skills, can think on your feet, are creative, and are comfortable analyzing data, creating reports and making recommendations in the best interest of our projects.
You would be expected to stay current and push our approaches to the foreground of digital innovation. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of how to increase online traffic and how to leverage data from multiple sources to create our strategies. Channels we work in include paid and unpaid options not limited to: Google PPC Adwords, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Twitter, industry blog sites, and other social media platforms.
You will be supported and working with a team of like-minded marketing professionals and project managers.
- You are energetic, professional and have a positive attitude
- You are a great communicator with strong organizational skills
- You thrive in a team environment and are highly collaborative
- You work well under pressure and are calm and collected
- You can think on your feet and are passionate about social and digital media
- You are creative, resourceful and thrive on increasing engagement
- You are a proactive optimist with over 2 years of social media experience
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, photography, video editing, copywriting is not required but considered an asset