You love people… especially on social media and online platforms. Engaging with influencers on Instagram, running social campaigns on Facebook, securing a coveted guest post - whatever it takes to connect with people, you love doing it.
Redstamp is an award-winning digital agency, and the brains behind some notable new SaaS ventures. We’re fast moving and our product footprint is growing every day as we help other SaaS and technology startups to rapidly grow their businesses. We love people too. Especially people who love people (like you).
Which is why we’re looking for a people-loving person to join our team. You will be providing support to the executive team and work directly with the CEO and Head Community Manager to complete a wide variety of tasks including: managing client social media accounts, creating ridiculously amazing social content, and diving deep into social strategy.
Sound good? Lovely.
This will be a part-time role with an estimated 10 to 15 hours per week, with potential to grow into full-time. You'll need to be in the office for the majority of your work, but we're flexible about that kinda thing.
- Lead the community and social media management for our clients under the direction of the Head Community Manager using both automated social media management tools and native platforms.
- Identify and pursue opportunities with on-brand influencers and organizations.
- Support the grow and engagement of clients' communities online, facilitating conversations and promoting discussions.
- Support client communications over email, Slack, calls, and meetings.
- Work with the Head Community Manager to develop and act on marketing strategies, tactics, and KPIs.
- Manage and coordinate client content strategy: blog topic research, ideation, and social media promotion.
- Create social media strategies and schedule social content for clients to meet deliverables and KPIs.
- Conduct industry research at the direction of clients and the executive team.
- Consult with clients on paid marketing and implement campaigns in accordance to chosen success metrics.
- Engage in basic graphic design and image sourcing at the direction of the Head Community Manager and graphic design team.
- Occasionally help onsite with live events.
- You have 2 - 3 years experience in an marketing or social media manager role; preferably in a startup environment.
- Experienced in coming up with unique content and social media strategies, as well as implementing them.
- Demonstrated the ability to collaborate with others but also work effectively independently
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving and decision making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, various social media platforms and CMS platforms (Wordpress).
- Have a passion for all things digital and a keen interest in social media and content marketing
Nice to Have Skills
- Graphic design
- Paid Advertising: Adwords, Social advertising, Influencer sponsorship