Do you want to be a part of a team that was recently recognized as the 1st runner up for the Workplace Diversity Award? This Vancouver based catering company is seeking the support of a part time social media and marketing guru to join our dynamic team.
The position will serve to assist in monitoring and maintaining the company’s current social media outlets. In addition to being responsible for guest service duties such as, answering the phone, restaurant specials posting, and general catering inquires.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Blog Posts and LinkedIn, as well as posses a proven background in professional communication.
Responsibilities for this role:
- Monitor and respond to consumer sentiments on various social media platforms
- Gather, process, and create promotions for the café and catering departments
- Developing an updated database for mail outs and contacting current and prospective clientele
- Creating press and marketing materials
- Minimum 2 years customer support experience
- Proven ability to manage projects independently while meeting deadlines and objectives
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Photography skills and a camera is a big asset.
- Catering service experience is also an asset.