Formula Four Beverages Inc., maker of the world’s premiere oxygenated water and supporter of professional and amateur athletes across North America, is looking for an experienced Social Media & Creative Content Manager to join our growing team.
If working at a dynamic, expanding and exciting company is on your “to-do” list this position could be for you.
Based in Vancouver, BC, Formula Four is distributed across North America and used by athletes of all levels, students, busy professionals, and others looking for an added edge. The benefits of supplemental oxygen have been utilized in the sporting community for years and translate well to everyday life. Increasing oxygen levels has been shown to enhance memory, improve mental clarity and boost energy levels.
Formula Four works with some of the top athletes and brands in the world, including Eddie Lack of the Vancouver Canucks, Ryan Kesler of the Anaheim Ducks, and Toronto Maple Leaf James Reimer. Our roster also includes some of the top names in the NFL including former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin and Sean Payton, coach of the New Orleans Saints – to name a few.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Communications & Public Relations, the Social Media & Creative Content Manager will play a critical role in drastically enhancing Formula Four’s online presence through strategic social media engagement and creation and placement of website content. The successful candidate will also have a high level of proficiency in graphic design, web and multimedia software and applications.
- Develop, maintain and execute long-term and ongoing social media strategy
- Conceptualize and implement design solutions that meet Formula Four’s marketing strategies from concept to completion
- Design brochures, newsletters, POP content, fact sheets and other promotional materials
- Make regular updates to and create new content for the Formula Four website
- Degree, Certificate or Diploma in marketing, graphic design, interactive media or a related field
- Minimum 5 years job-related experience involving social media strategy, graphic design and web design
- Demonstrated experience using applicable software programs including Mac OS platform, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Paint Shop Pro
- Demonstrated experience using a wide cross section of social media platforms and tools
- Understanding of web development languages
- In-depth knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including knowledge of HTML, CSS, programming language and blogging
- Strong planning, project management, research and technical skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when faced with multiple requests for action
- Minimum Class 5 driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Flexibility to travel to event locations domestically and potentially internationally