As the Social Media Coordinator for IGS, you will be responsible for developing and executing online marketing campaigns and SEM/SEO strategies. With your excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will write and edit content for our online marketing initiatives and, through your strong understanding of the IGS brand and business model, you will ensure strategic continuity of content and design in order to build and engage our online community.
While working closely with the senior management team and reporting directly to the VP of Business Development, the successful applicant must be able to bring forward new and creative ideas for achieving business objectives. You must have knowledge and past success in building and leveraging social media sites and organic search strategies and in generating and analyzing measurable results through the use of web analytics. The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with creativity and superior communication skills, preferably with a background or education in marketing or communications.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to define project requirements and business objectives.
- Research, plan, develop and execute a strategy to deliver measurable results for social media programs and organic search engine optimization.
- Expand and maintain our web presence by identifying, researching, and recommending the right opportunities to achieve our objectives.
- Develop and manage pay-per-click programs.
- Coordinate with external consultants to execute and maximize online marketing initiatives.
- Conduct day-to-day maintenance of existing websites and social media presence.
- Research and write content for social media sites, email and online marketing campaigns.
- Create, configure and monitor web analytics to measure, analyze and report on campaign results.
- Provide recommendations to key stakeholders based on in-depth analysis of campaign results.
- Remain cutting-edge on best practices and emerging trends in online marketing initiatives.
- Proven track record of success in search engine optimization and developing business results through social media channels.
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge and understanding of social media sites.
- Proven experience writing for social media channels and email/online marketing initiatives.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong understanding of web analytics.
- Self-starter and a team player with a Can-Do attitude and a passion for delivering results.
- Able to be both creative and analytical.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Confidence and experience to guide and unify the ideas of multiple stakeholders.
International Genealogical Search Inc. (IGS) is a Vancouver-based heir search firm that has been locating missing heirs and beneficiaries since 1967. IGS provides its professional search services to probate attorneys and trust companies throughout the United States, Canada and other countries world-wide as they settle trusts, probates, and other legal matters.
For more information about IGS, please check out our website: http://www.heirsearch.com/