At Canada Goose, we are committed to producing the best extreme weather outerwear in the world.
We have been manufacturing innovative, high quality outerwear in Canada for over 50 years. From South Pole research facilities and the Canadian High Arctic to the streets of New York City, Stockholm, Paris, Toronto and Tokyo, people wear our products because of our reputation for quality, functionality and style.
Ask Anyone Who Knows.
Reporting to the Social Media Manager, the Social Media Coordinator is part of the marketing team, responsible for development and execution of numerous marketing initiatives and campaigns. This position requires strong experience with a variety of social media platforms, strong writing skills, and experience developing and curating engaging content. It also requires close interaction with sales, customer service and product development teams, attention to detail, and a keen creative eye to bring our brand to life online.
We want someone with an upbeat, results-oriented attitude who is passionate about inspiring others and is looking to make a positive impact at Canada Goose. The ideal candidate is passionate, creative and naturally curious, and someone who meets deadlines and is fueled by learning and trying new things.
WONDERING WHAT YOU’D BE DOING?
- Develop over-arching social strategy including content and engagement
- Create and execute integrated social media campaigns and initiatives
- Monitor, respond to and create conversation with CG communities
- Be the company’s voice online
- Develop and manage content for CG social channels
- Integrate closely with Customer Experience team to leverage social channels for customer inquiries
- Work closely with international marketing and sales teams to curate relevant content
- Monitor trends and proactively provide recommendations on new tools and/or services
- Gather and review results and contribute to measurement reports
- Proactively contribute creative marketing ideas
- Develop and maintain marketing/content calendar
- Assist with community and/or blogger outreach efforts
- Support marketing team with order fulfillment, event participation, photo shoots, etc.
HERE’S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- University degree or college diploma in marketing related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in social media position
- Demonstrated advanced writing skills
- Passionate, creative thinker who loves all things social
- Experience using social media analytical tools and presenting insights
- Strong project management skills and can self-manage multiple deadlines
- Understanding and interest in outdoor and fashion apparel industries
- Knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
- Team player who confidently develops strong relationships with internal and external contacts, but can successfully work independently
- Consistently shows initiative, curiosity and appetite for learning
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and basic video editing and design skills
- Experience using a variety of social media channels (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, etc.)
- Experience in Content Management Systems including WordPress
- Consistently exhibits Canada Goose’s Values, taking pride in being innovative, respectful, passionate, accountable, and entrepreneurial while exhibiting personal commitment