The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group is looking for a Social Media Content Specialist to join our team in our head office in Surrey.
The Social Media Content Specialist is an outgoing, highly-organized, driven, and is responsible for increasing our online brand. (S)he will develop, optimize, and nurture 20+ social media channels, to advance business goals.
The Social Media Content Specialist conceptualizes, storyboards and creates unique content as they relate to social media strategies.
(S)he is responsible for creating rich & engaging content, answering questions, engaging customers, and is the voice behind the dealerships and brands.
- Creates unique content (photography and video) for all channels.
- Schedules and posts user-generated content as needed.
- Understands what content increases engagement and followers on all social media accounts
- Manages social media analytics and reporting to provide ROI (conversions)
- At times, designs and runs cost effective Facebook and Instagram ads
- Works closely with the Director of Marketing & Digital Manager to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope
- Keeps fully abreast of the latest trends and innovations in all areas of the auto industry
- Adheres to latest digital marketing best practices, including SEO
- Participating in identifying and overcoming obstacles in our current processes
- Excellent social media skills and a history of active participation (not just on a personal level) in social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Must have a passion for creating interesting and engaging web content
- Strong digital design skills; creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Excellence in strategy, execution, and management of a broad range of campaigns
- Must be responsible and willing to travel
- Expertise in content management platforms
- Proven hands-on success in developing and writing content for social media and online campaigns.
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills and business relationship skills
- Experience in managing and executing advertising budgets
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment with tight deadlines and a strong adaptability to change.