Fun - Creative - Honest - Accessible - Respectful
Existing as our company mantra, Native Shoes strives to embody each of these words in all aspects of our brand. We engage in a fast paced, ever-evolving working environment with plenty of room for innovative thinking — encouraging honesty and challenge in a comfortable workplace. If any of the above words resonate with you, this is the place to be.
Some facts about our workplace include:
- Our office is a tech-savvy, open environment. People are encouraged to be collaborative, mobile, and paperless.
- Outdoors are kinda our thing. In the heart of Kitsilano, our front view of the park is only surpassed by the 5 min walk to the beach.
- We take fun seriously. Our in-house fun-committee is always cooking up a new event: catered lunches, bowling, museums, creative lectures to name a few. Did we mention "Beer Friday"...?
- Your dog can come hang! We’ve already got a couple pooches in the office, why not bring yours!
- Inspiring creativity. We host periodic creative sessions to spur the next big idea -- all departments are welcome!
- No idea is a bad idea. With individual, department, and cross-functional meetings, communication is open and transparent. Add in a monthly town hall meeting and you’ve got yourself a tight-knit team.
Job Summary: Social Media is a huge focus for us here at Native Shoes. The Social Media and Content Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing and Art Department to coordinate the development of social media visual content and campaigns while utilizing best practices to directly manage all Native Shoes social media accounts on a day-to- day basis.
- Coordinate development of social media content, campaigns and programs on time and within budget
- Oversee content calendars across social media platforms and ensure alignment with seasonal campaigns and asset inventory
- Research and stay ahead of social media and digital innovation tools and trends
- Generate monthly metrics reports for Social Media platforms and develop recommendations
- Monitor and engage the social conversation for Native Shoes across all platforms (social engagement)
- Oversee each content project from conception to completion, liaising with the Marketing team directly for copy and Art Dept for Art Direction
- Keep ahead of assets on hand to assure adequate content is available for future needs
- Manage all Brand digital assets and be the source for the Native Shoes content library
- Aid in pre-production and assisting with seasonal photoshoots
- 2-3+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field: Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience in the digital communication space with extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
- Lifestyle or fashion brand experience is a plus
- Highly organized and detail-orientated
- Team player with a positive attitude