Job ID: 00113569-1
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
The Social Media Community Manager will help to develop, execute and support our social care strategy. This includes:
- Social responses/QA and monitoring
- Proactive/editorial engagement (with internal and external partners)
- Fostering community and development of super-users
- Creation and promotion of Self - Help
You’ll take your creativity and enthusiasm; add it to your strong analytical and problem solving mindset using the latest social technologies to engage with customers online. You will collaborate with marketing, sales, product and care teams to integrate social into our customer experience activities E2E. You will also help run experiments and projects that provide insights and learnings on customers’ behavior to continuously improve customer experience and engagement.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Manage social care activities: Solves customer questions/comments while driving to self-help, development and posting of care content, monitoring and promoting community
- Daily monitoring and engagement within the social web, leveraging and responding as appropriate, and sharing insights across the business
- Utilize social insights to drive self help content, FAQ’s, agent knowledge-base and ensure alignment across channels (marketing, sales, product and care)
- Measure, analyze and report on customer engagement/experience against KPIs
- Promote and drive customer engagement through community; foster care super-users
- Build experiments and use data to make decisions about the impact of various social media and word of mouth efforts
- Apply systems and process thinking to design solutions to identified customer problems / opportunities.
- Create mitigation plans through social platforms for customer problems that cannot be otherwise addressed
- Provide follow-through and closed loop feedback on opportunities and problems that have been identified through social across relevant groups
- Manage emerging product issues and escalations and drives a rapid, coordinated response across product management, marketing and support
- Provide feedback and drives process improvements in service delivery to optimize customer experience and facilitate documentation required to drive product improvements
- Establish and facilitates operating mechanisms across groups to prioritize needs, establish transparency and build win-win partnerships that drive strong execution and desired outcomes
- Educate and promote how Customer Care plays a key role in the social and mobile world
- Ability to run experiments/tests that provides insights and learnings on customers’ behavior
- Proven experience and a passion for social media programs that drive customer experience
- Experience engaging customers using social media technologies, platforms, listening programs and tracking/analytics
- Previous experience leveraging influencer communities and managing content strategies to maximize customer engagement
- Demonstrated ability and self motivation to excel within and environment of change, with a drive for continuous improvement
- A strong collaborator with a forward-thinking mindset
- Ability to synthesize data, identify root cause of issues, develop recommendations, and influence decision makers
- Demonstrated project management skills for planning/driving tasks across organizations while keeping initiatives on track to achieve desired outcome
- Strong presentation and influencing skills to lead change with technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate technical and business requirements, business cases and other findings across organizational levels
- Customer-facing writing skills: Able to write in a clear, explanatory and customer-focused manner, in the role of a brand ambassador
- Proven ability to use MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Access, Text Analytics and Business Objects or similar reporting tools a plus
- Customer-focused, with a passion for delivering the best possible customer experience
- Commitment to operational excellence and ongoing personal growth.
- Results oriented, while respecting people and maintaining integrity without compromise
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in accounting or financial services is helpful
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience a plus
- Accounting knowledge or experience is a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …