At Creative Bube Tube, amazing creative is at our core. We’re a game-changing multi-platform marketing agency (TV, digital, radio, etc), providing innovative and results-driven marketing campaigns for all of our clients (including some of North America’s largest brands).
We’re seeking an energetic and motivated Social Media Community Manager to help create unique top-quality content and monitor/engage with online communities across various social platforms in coordination with our clients. The right person is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves problem solving, and would work closely with our Director of Digital Strategy.
- Are passionate about social media
- Are innately creative
- Are an excellent communicator… whether in person, on the phone, or through email
- Have exceptional writing skills… and can craft anything from a tweet, to a newsletter, to a Facebook post in a way that’s clear, engaging, and ‘sticky’
- Are a diligent worker with the ability to be flexible
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge and active use of social media
- Can analyze data/metrics, create reports, and provide feedback based on the needs of the community
- Can actively contribute to brainstorming sessions based on client objectives
- Have a working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Content creation (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) posts designed to spur conversation/viral sharing
- Creating planned content calendars for various clients
- Scheduling approved posts using SproutSocial
- Managing tools/pages – mostly social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Responding directly to conversations/comments about the brand, page, post, etc on behalf of the client
- Curating and promoting user-generated content
- Using Photoshop/Illustrator to create custom content, Facebook cover photos, etc (so strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite is a plus)
- Robust/active online presence with social media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc)
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted)
- 1+ year agency experience OR a strong and demonstrable independent social media history
- College/University degree in Marketing, Public Relations or similar degree is not required, but a plus
*** Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty, help where needed, and create next-level content. You're the digital voice of our clients and need to bring their voice to the masses...you ready?