We are hiring for a Social Media Coach to join our fast paced, results driven team. While the social media landscape is a giant one, you are so comfortable in it that you sherpa others. The ideal candidate will have experience in supporting our HootSuite users through a vast variety of social platforms and a proven ability to build customer relationship.
With a solid background in both marketing and user support spaces, you embody a customer service demeanor.
You are a quick learner, even quicker thinker, and possess an innate passion for training.
You will be working with a large number of users every day, providing each of them with a professional, conscientious and effective service whilst moving at a fast pace to hit your team goals.
New grads that are passionate about social media and sharing their awesome knowledge should apply.
- Lead conversations and provide valuable insight and feedback to drive conversations forward and grow our HootSuite Pro online community
- Host webinars and training sessions to increase awareness and product knowledge of HootSuite’s core features
- Proactively engage and educate users via telephone, online and across all social networks, to help improve user activity rates
- Build relationships with users in order to better understand their goals, and social media efforts while maintaining a professional demeanor in line with company brand and expectations
- Work collaboratively with marketing, sales and customer support, and various groups to develop and promote social media initiatives
- Be a HootSuite product and features expert, as well as an expert in all major social networks and services
- Increase visibility, traffic and membership to different social media education initiatives, and other ongoing outreach campaigns
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or equivalent work experience
- Previous social media role and in-depth knowledge of all social media platforms
- Self-directed, but also a strong team player, with excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Strong knowledge of the HootSuite dashboard and social media management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- The ability to wear many hats (and change them on the fly)
- A drive to ensure user satisfaction and cutting edge knowledge
- A background or passion for teaching / coaching / training
- Work under pressure with constant changes and deadlines
- Fluency in Spanish
- Social media enthusiast
- Self-starter, ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experience in inside sales and/or customer service