TradeRev is the largest mobile automotive exchange in North America; revolutionizing the way cars are bought and sold every day. With over 40,000 vehicles sold in 2016, we are looking to change an industry but we need the right people to get us there.
We are looking for a talented Social Media and PR Coordinator who is hunting for an opportunity that will provide them with growth, autonomy, and a chance to build a brand.
This person should be well versed within the social media/PR marketing/event realm. Someone who is highly organized, a strong communicator who understands and wants to be part of a team that is growing. This person should embody our core values – accountable, honest, brave and fun.
The Social Media and PR Coordinator will oversee social media campaigns, which include but not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Developing and creating public relations opportunities for TradeRev relating to new business, news and successes with the goal of raising the overall profile of the Company. This person will also help coordinate events across North America and the globe as we begin to expand internationally.
- Work with internal teams and partners to create a social media strategy that is aligned with our overall marketing strategy to ensure that we have a consistent message that is driving us to meet set KPIs
- Develop timely and effective PR and social media advertising campaigns
- Customize and build our social media channels (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube) to ensure we are meeting engagement and audience growth
- Develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc – this means working alongside the sales and designs team to build tools that will be used in the field and by our target
- Identify and develop opportunities that can be used as a resource for public relations (print, online, speaking, consulting)
- Manage conferences and events – from ideation to booth creation to execution, you will be working alongside our Design team. This includes recruitment and sales conferences across North America
- Analyze and report social media actions monthly for successes and new opportunities
- Research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary diploma in marketing or undergraduate bachelor degree (Marketing or Digital Marketing preferred)
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in Social Media/PR Marketing
- PR agency and event management experience preferred.
- Strong digital knowledge essential
- Advanced proficiency with social media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Advanced writing, speaking, and presentation skills
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills; able to prioritize, multi-task, and meet expected deadlines.
- Experience in event planning and coordination
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Multi-tasker and detail oriented
- An individual who can work successfully both autonomously and in a team
- Ability to travel 10%
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.