Are you ‘screwed up’ enough to be a part of the DECIEM family? Has there been days, when you felt like making the impossible...possible? If the answer to these questions is YES, go ahead and read what we are looking for.
DECIEM is a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. We're founded on the principle of doing everything others don't do and we are changing the world of beauty based on this principle. We started trading in 2013. Now we own and operate more than 10 brands in the beauty world and a growing portfolio of more than 200 products in more than 15 markets. Read our 'screwed up’ article in the Globe and Mail:
A community manager is the eyes and ears of any business. We are looking for an energetic and passionate individual, who loves the brand as much as we do, to be the voice of the company.
- Build, grow and manage DECIEM’s social media communities across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and others
- Work with Communications Manager to develop and implement community promotion and engagement strategies and tactics as they relate to the communications division and the organization’s strategic goals
- Foster deep and consistent relationships with followers, influencers and extended networks and encourage engagement
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community ensuring content is regular, relevant and engaging
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with a variety of social media platforms/analytical tools, working as a community manager
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment with tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to fine-detail, even during peak periods
- Flexible to work long hours, if need arises
This is a full time position based out of our corporate Head Office in Downtown Toronto at 517 Richmond Street East.
Still interested…What happens next?
Kindly send us a 30 second video telling us about yourself, along with your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.