Jump Branding & Design is looking for a talented and passionate Social Community Content Manager to serve as the frontline brand manager for Jump and it’s clients by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms. This position is spontaneous, fast, fun, creative, and touches many high-profile accounts in Jump’s client network.
The ideal candidate has an established online following and has long surpassed the standard user familiarity with various social media platforms. This person has a natural ability to write captivating content that strikes emotion, invites response, encourages conversation and has a fun time doing it.
Daily responsibilities will span from setting up and monitoring social media feeds to writing content for blogs, newsletters, and social media channels. This person will also create content marketing calendars and coordinate publishing schedules to manage multiple brand messaging streams. This person will navigate emerging social platforms to compile social and traditional media lists, provide background research on clients and respond to brand related online conversations. Online communication is constantly evolving – therefore so will your work!
Education and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Digital Marketing, Journalism or Public Relations and 3+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Online portfolio showcasing a range of social media posts demonstrating the ability to write in multiple voices, with examples
- Experience with social media publishing and monitoring tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Can work quickly and manage tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Strong communication and organization skills