Snaptech Marketing Group is growing in 2012! We have immediate openings for SEO Strategists who will be performing search engine optimization on B2B websites. You should be up-to speed with all the latest Google Panda updates, and also have a good understanding of applied link development, be highly motivated and enjoy working in a challenging and creative environment.
Here's what you'll be doing in the role:
- On-Page optimization of Web copy for maximum visibility and ranking in the major search engines:
- Link Development
- Reviewing Site Design from an SEO Perspective
- Some Keyword Research to determine keyword targets for search engine optimization
- Meta-Tag Optimization
- Familiarity with Sitemaps
- Familiarity with Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Monitoring Search Engine results
- Experience working with CMS
Here are the skills & abilities that we're looking for:
- 1 - 2 years' experience in search engine optimization
- Proven ability to achieve top search engine rankings
- Experience in the field of copywriting for Search engines
- Knowledge of best practices for organic search engine optimization
- Knowledge of ethical Search Engine Submission.
- Knowledge of different search engines, search engine spiders and search engine ranking factors
- Understanding of various SEO Tools
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and related web-based technologies
- Ability to work as part of team
- Comfortable speaking with clients
A little about Snaptech:
We're now entering our 10th year of service, having evolved from a 2-person web site design and content management company into one of Vancouver's best known digital media agencies. We've produced an online marketing radio show broadcast on CKNW, been singled out by "The Globe & Mail" newspaper for our website design and worked with hundreds of clients across North America on their online marketing strategies. 2011 saw a host of new and expanded services which further positions Snaptech as a highly competitive Vancouver Digital Media Agency, and our plans for 2012 are just beginning.
You'll be working in our office located in Burnaby, which is close to transit, the Brentwood Skytrain station and some excellent sushi restaurants. We pride ourselves on working hard, learning from each other, pushing the boundaries of digital marketing innovation and balancing work with fun as a team.
The job compensation is based on your experience and the skills that you bring. Send us your resume, tell us a little about who you are and your past experience and we'll get back to you.
Thanks and we look forward to your application!