Wanted: A search engine professional who lives, breathes, and eats SEO. Someone fully immersed in the SEO community, and at the pinnacle of emerging web-marketing technology. The successful candidate's pursuit for excellence is paralleled by the need to deliver cold hard results. The SEO Specialist will ideate, develop, and manage online marketing solutions with creativity, organization, and tact.
SmarttNet is a consulting-agency. We create and execute roadmaps for ambitious organizations in North America by turning strategic intent into measurable results, in an era of constant change. We are growing rapidly, have a multitude of development opportunities available, and are looking for someone who wants to help build the processes that will shape this agency for years to come. We have diverse projects on which you can exhibit your talent for transforming client needs into realities.
- Creates, analyzes and optimizes online marketing programs to achieve client marketing goals.
- Increases traffic to websites, improves rankings on search engines, tracks web visitor activities, and runs online marketing campaigns through PPC and SEO for SmarttNet and clients.
- Uses web analytics to demonstrate measurable results.
- Consults and educates clients and team members about the newest web trends.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of two years of experience in web design and online marketing.
- Bachelors Degree in Arts, or other relevant discipline.
- Google Adwords and Analytics certified is an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing trends and techniques.
- Ability to perform ROI analysis and identify tactics for constant improvement.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- HTML design skills using Dreamweaver, decent Photoshop skills and experience with CMS programs like Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.
- Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
- Ability and desire to keep up to date with latest trends and movements in web design and the Internet as a whole.
Compensation: $40,000 - $56,000 per year, depending on experience