Career Opportunity for SEO and SEM Specialist
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for health & wellness along with a commitment to excellence, we want YOU! Iovate is the maker of the MuscleTech, Six Star and Hydroxycut family of products and the leader in the active nutrition, weight management and health supplements industry!
Due to our rapid growth and our vision to be the #1 active nutrition and weight management supplement company in the world, our company has a career opportunity for a passionate, hardworking, and dedicated individual and we are looking for people like you to join our team!
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics from PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage search campaign expenses, assisting in staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing for both branded websites and product pages on 3rd-party retailer websites
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links (experience with tools such as SpyFu and/or Moz Analytics)
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the web designers to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented in page coding
- Work with the Social Media team to drive SEO content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to client website architecture, content linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Minimum 3 years of proven SEO experience preferably within a consumer packaged goods environment
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across major search engines including Google, Yahoo and Bing
Must understand performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Ad words
Understanding of the digital marketing space as a whole (online media, social media, search engine marketing, new media, etc.)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Ability to work with various internal and external partners
- Knowledge of the sports nutrition industry would be an asset
Proactive and able to continuously manage change in an extremely fast paced, energetic work environment
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
Located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada we offer a dynamic, progressive, team based environment. We have on-site premium fitness facilities and encourage a healthy lifestyle. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to grow with us. For further information please visit us atwww.iovate.com.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply in confidence to: email@example.com. If you are a person with a disability and require accommodation in order to successfully submit an application, pleaseemail us to make your accommodation request.