SEO/SEM/PPC/Online Specialist full-time
Are you insanely passionate about the technical aspects of online marketing, have world-class skills and are looking for the right place to (Google) dance? Are split testing, calls to action, conversion rates, content scores, HTAccess and “link bait” your everyday? FreshBooks is looking for a SEO/SEM/PPC/Online Acquisition and Conversion leader to join our friendly hard-working team in our rapidly growing, & net-savvy environment.
Use your savvy online marketing skills to help accelerate the rapid growth of FreshBooks. From SEO to PPC to banners, landing pages, emails and beyond you’ll make our online marketing sing. This is a 100% in-house role so you're in the driver's seat. We’ll get out of your way so you can get things done, and we’ll help keep things fresh by surrounding you with people who click and convert in their own way.
We need you to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a goals-oriented marketing/business environment delivering breakthrough online customer acquisition and conversion programs that includes SEO, PPC banners, landing pages, email marketing, and analytics.
- Outstanding PPC build-out and program optimization skills
- An unparalleled enthusiasm for building new things and getting things done
- An overwhelming drive to continually test & deliver better results every time
- A proven ability to properly track, measure & quantify campaign performance
- A deep expertise in the technical aspects of online marketing and a passion to continue to keep on top of the latest advances
- A willingness & desire to share your expert knowledge with fellow team members
- The desire to make an impact and be part of a exceptional team
We hope you have:
- Experience in finding new ways to meet and surpass goals
- Killer HTML, CSS skillz
- Some Photoshop chops
- A passion for understanding customer needs and insights
- An understanding of small businesses and what’s important to them
- An understanding of the relationship and balance of brand and performance marketing
- An understanding of: PR(A) = (1-d) + d (PR(T1)/C(T1) + ... + PR(Tn)/C(Tn))