We are looking for front-end developer to join our talented and growing team. Your skills will help bring our award-winning PathView Cloud and TraceView solutions to the masses.
If you are an enthusiastic software developer with excellent design and programming skills and are passionate about leveraging the latest technologies to provide a clean, simple and intuitive interface, then please read on as we are looking for your lead!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
As a Web UI Developer:
In our fast-paced and collaborative environment, your significant knowledge and experience will enable you to:
- Design and develop features with a focus in the top tiers of a web application
- Provide expert input on user interaction, site flow and overall user experience
- Develop mockups to communicate the UI design and how it addresses the requirements
- Work closely with server-side developers to seamlessly integrate the user interface with the back-end of the application
- Evolve our product by championing new UI technologies and open source tools
- Adopt best practices in web-based software development and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Ensure high quality, re-usable components through good development practices, including design and code reviews, unit testing, etc.
- Make meaningful contributions to small agile teams of developers and testers
- Communicate and collaborate with the team through stand-up meetings, our internal wiki, and status reports
- B.Sc. in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent education
- You must have a passion for web interface design, development and best practices
- Minimum 6 years experience developing software in commercial environment
- Exposure to data visualization technologies such as d3.js
- Excellent OO analysis, design and programming skills
- Excellent communication skills with a passion for sharing new ideas in a dynamic environment
- Experience driving design discussions
- Experience and/or strong interest in IP networks, VoIP, network management
Experience working with one or more of the following would be a benefit:
- Experience with Mobile development (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of web page performance analysis and design guidelines
- Experience with Spring WebFlow and Spring MVC
- Exposure to J2EE technologies and JBoss
- Proven ability to lead small teams of developers
work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work
AppNeta delivers full stack application performance management (APM) solution required to drive exceptional performance across all data center, cloud, remote office and mobile environments. AppNeta’s award-winning PathView Cloud solutions leverage a zero administration, cloud-based service to meet the performance demands of today’s distributed network infrastructure and mainstream network-dependent applications including unified communications, cloud services and virtual service delivery. With more than 1,000 customers worldwide, AppNeta provides unmatched end-to-end performance insight to network engineers and IT outsourcers, enabling predictable and efficient delivery of today’s business- critical application services from wherever they originate to wherever they are consumed.
We’ve created a fun, casual work environment that lets you work to your maximum potential. We work together, inspiring and mentoring each other to build great products, having fun along the way and celebrating our successes. This is a great opportunity to join an unbeatable team who loves what we build. Ideally located in the heart of Gastown, we have an open office layout in a character building that's close to all of the major transit services.