We are looking for an experienced data-driven senior retention marketing manager to lead our retention marketing initiatives for our B2B SaaS products. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of retention marketing and customer segmentation and be able to excel with data-driven analytical challenges as well as apply creative flair to deliver communications that delight our customers. An important part of this role is to understand customer behavior post-product acquisition and ensuring we are communicating and engaging them with the right context, at the right time that helps prevent them from churning and alternatively puts them on a path that upsells them into our solutions.
This role is ideal for someone who views experiences holistically through a customer-centric lens, is data-driven and digitally savvy, loves balancing multiple stakeholders and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details to drive exceptional business results. Success in this role will require a metrics-based approach and ability to navigate ambiguous requirements at times. The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation and for customers, with an expertise in customer relationship marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Key role in the customer migration efforts for professional software legacy products subscribers to new professional software products. Developing creative assets to drive and assist in the migration process,
- Develop on boarding emails for new customers that helps lower churn rate. Using best practices and product usage data for new professional software products and legacy professional software products.
- Developing and executing initiatives that impact specific funnel stages from acquisition, engagement/retention to churned users
- Develop and enhance lifecycle marketing programs across multiple channels and touch-points to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value, retention, brand advocacy and loyalty
- Use data-driven analysis and consumer insights to develop hypotheses, execute robust A/B testing plans, and build consensus for future direction of the Personal Creations customer contact strategy
- Develop a strategy to grow our email subscriber base while maintaining list health and performance
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a creative discipline preferred
- 3-5 years professional experience in CRM Marketing for an online/subscription-based product, preferably with B2B experience
- Understanding of marketing and sales tools such as Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo, Hubspot or Pardot
- Significant experience of delivering data driven, multi-channel marketing communications to increase revenue and lifetime value
- E-mail marketing, content and lifecycle expertise is a must
- Omni-channel or integrated marketing experience is desired
- Experience in a customer-led retention strategy for subscription based products is desired
- Proven experience of working with a complex customer base and applying a CRM strategy that proved to be successful
- Understand our customers’ pain points and can translate into messaging to improve customer engagement
- Create and execute customer segmentation strategies and programs to drive business objectives around increased customer retention and up sell
Our team of passionate marketing professionals is insatiably curious, which drives us to find the most creative marketing solutions. We pride ourselves on being thought leaders in lead-demand marketing, achieving consistent results and having a positive impact on sales and our company brand. We offer an exciting, challenging and fast-paced environment where talented professionals can prosper. If you have a resourceful, "can-do” attitude and would like to join a successful and growing high-tech company, we’d love to hear from you.
Move Canada’s total compensation package includes competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits program, and an RRSP contribution-matching program. In addition we also offer a tuition reimbursement program to help support our employees in reaching their educational goals.
Our culture includes a professional yet casual environment in which fun also plays a major part. Many company-sponsored events are held throughout the year and we also feature a Games Room complete with big screen satellite TV, foosball tables, pool table and more.
We believe in our people and provide them with a work environment that encourages personal growth and advancement. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a balanced lifestyle, and supports diversity. Our team is composed of an exciting mix of people from various backgrounds, reflecting the company's commitment to creating one of the best working environments anywhere.