Visier is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing on thought leadership and market education marketing programs that drive sales opportunities for Visier’s award-winning cloud solutions.
From positioning and messaging to competitive analysis to authoring papers, blogs, and other content, the Senior Product Marketing Manager is an expert in content marketing who will conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand, help shape the voice of the product, and grow a loyal customer base.
Exceptional research, writing, strategic thinking, and communication skills are crucial. As the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel. Success will be measured in terms of lead generation and opportunity development.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, self-motivated professional with five or more years of product marketing experience, with an attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Be the expert on competition
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates and drives demand for a new product
- Develop collateral, including content for papers, case studies, brochures, datasheets, blog posts, online product videos, webinars, and the corporate website
- Support the sales channel with a well-devised and executed marketing program, ensuring the channel is appropriately equipped with sales tools and marketing support
- Work with a cross-functional team to plan the launch of new products and releases, with specific focus on marketing activities and objectives
- Collaborate on the use of Social Media to drive awareness and demand, and foster customer communities
- Design and execute on studies to track effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns
- 5+ years product marketing experience, in a B2B technology/software environment
- University degree
- Experience with sales and marketing automation, preferably SalesForce and Marketo
- Strong portfolio demonstrating writing skills
- Some travel required
- Ideal candidates will have professional experience marketing Cloud software to business buyers with experience in analytics, planning or human capital management
- Strategic thinking
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards