Axis is looking for a dynamic and savvy Partner Marketing Coordinator who will work with our partners on co-marketing and co-exhibiting requests along with creating campaigns that focus on promoting the value of the Axis brand to our customers and help expand our customer-base.
Create effective marketing campaigns that drive leads and brand awareness at events and through digital marketing activities. Support the Sales and Marketing team with ongoing projects and general support.
Why join Axis?
Axis offers a multicultural workplace with an open corporate culture. We allow and encourage our employees independent thinking. From day one, you get the opportunity to contribute your expertise in a company that believes in innovation and the individual. At Axis, you get the opportunity to build your network for the future. Here we gather talented and creative people who are all working towards the same goal - to be number one.
Come into the community and help with your specific knowledge!
What you'll do here...
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that drive leads and brand awareness at events and through digital marketing activities.
- Work with our partners on co-marketing and co-exhibiting activities.
- Fulfill our advertising contracts with local publications. Coordinate traditional and digital advertising activities while tracking and reporting results.
- Create value and drive traffic at local tradeshows by working with Sales and Marketing on objectives. Create any necessary marketing materials; i.e. flyers.
- Evaluate results of campaigns and provided monthly reporting to Marketing Manager.
- Research and propose how Axis can optimize its position within industry associations and leveraging benefits of membership.
- Provide general support for ongoing projects and administrative tasks as required.
What we're looking for...
- Ability to multi-task executing various activities while balancing long-term projects
- Ability to work independently
- Must be organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Structured time management skills and ability to prioritize activities
- Effective communicator through verbal and written communication, which includes public speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build productive business relationships
- Savvy project management skills
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of marketing experience (with proven success executing effective campaigns)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
Valued but not required...
- Work in a related position/industry
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Fluent in French
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Employee is occasionally required to lift 20-25 lbs.
- Expected travel time for this position is approximately 15% annually.
What we have to offer...
Competitive pay and a great benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life insurance, RRSP, tuition reimbursement, five star company events, a fun culture, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.