ABOUT MLA CANADA
In 2016, MAC Marketing Solutions and BLVD Marketing Group amalgamated to form McNeill Lalonde and Associates (MLA Canada). As MLA Canada, the best of two cultures are combined and supported by a highly experienced leadership group and dedicated and talented team.
MLA Canada is the most comprehensive real estate service provider in Canada. Partnering with residential developers, MLA Canada offers an unmatched level of expertise in Advisory services, market intelligence, project marketing, sales, customer care and administration. From boutique projects to large master-plan communities, our diverse and deeply experienced service teams deliver exceptional results while placing our clients’ objectives and brand identity first. mlacanada.com
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will join Western Canada’s largest real estate marketing organization, McNeill Lalonde & Associates (MLA Canada). You will report to the Director of Communications and help us and our clients take over social real estate! Depending on your experience and knowledge, your core responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Planning and executing on media plans in both traditional and digital media streams.
- Collaborating closely with our Project Marketing Directors to recommend and execute on the best media opportunities to reach the targeted audience and creative new campaigns
- Analyzing results and metrics in order to adjust and make stronger recommendations
- Discovering and uncovering new media opportunities and campaigns
- Foster positive relationships with suppliers and ad reps to negotiate great rates, get preferential positioning, and first opportunities for new mediums.
- Create and manage all print insertions, work within budgets, be organized and maintain accurate records, purchase orders and information.
- Responsible for managing social dashboards and platforms
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as needed
- Work with Project Marketing teams to ensure ads are accurate, updated and approved
- Propel our online media results with a strong understanding of multiple platforms and best practices
- Work with communications team for corporate initiatives including website management, online brand, digital media, public relations and social media
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have a minimum of 4-5 years of media planning and buying experience in both digital and traditional media
- You have a positive attitude and have a strong work ethic and are organized and detailed
- You have a strong ability to multi-task with a desire to learn new things and collaborate with others
- You are great at building relationships and negotiating
- Always strive to improve and are comfortable being vocal about new ideas
- You have a strong understanding and interest in analytics
- You have the ability to implement Google AdWords and Facebook campaigns efficiently
- An understanding of print and digital production process and timing
- Experience with Microsoft Suite; Office 365, ASANA, Smartsheets, and various platforms a bonus
- Real estate experience is a bonus
- Written fluency in Mandarin is a bonus
WHAT WE CAN GIVE YOU
- Personal and professional development within the company and industry
- A competitive salary with performance bonuses
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A fun, collaborative and autonomous work environment