The Sr. Manager, Brand/USP Marketing will support Rogers Marketing Strategy as we evolve our Unique Selling Proposition (USP) across platforms and products. This position will lead the marketing efforts cross functional team including product management, marketing and legal to support our network/product claim and campaign messaging.
The ideal candidate will have experience in brand and/or campaign management with solid knowledge of the communications industry.
Has your previous 5+ years brand/campaign management enabled you to deliver on the high expectations of Senior Leadership while moving a complex matrix organization towards a common goal? Do you know how to exceed targets while ensuring customers are satisfied and efforts are aligned with target segments? Are you a creative and organized individual who is willing to challenge the conventional boundaries of our marketplace by harnessing an innovative product and service portfolio?
- Evolve Rogers USP to accommodate new products and features and changing corporate objectives across all product lines
- Lead the Strategic evolution and execution of "Rogers Smartphone Freedom Advantage"
- Provide direction and share key insights/plans with cross functional teams to ensure excellence in execution
- Work closely with the leaders of each functional area to develop tactical plans that support the consumer segment strategy
- Develop both internal and consumer facing marketing programs and campaigns to promote Rogers USP
- Develop metrics and report on KPIs to support network and operational claims
- Work with communications and advertising teams on developing campaigns for Rogers USP
- Help develop Tri brand strategy and define key territories and USP's for our 3 brands
- Work with product teams and legal to defend relevant claims (As part of our USP Campaigns)
- Monitor competitive and global trends to uncover new opportunities/risks to maintain Rogers leadership position
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 5 years of marketing experience with at least 3 years in campaign or brand management
- A proven track record of building brands and competitive strategic plans
- Some Telecommunications experience with wireless knowledge is preferred.
- Previous experience leading and influencing a cross functional team (both across and up) to achieve one common goal
- Expert level in excel, powerpoint and Microsoft tools
- Strong interpersonal skills for working with many internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical skills and sound decision-making skills
- Ability to summarize issues and quickly solve problems
- Ability to adapt quickly in a highly competitive market environment
- Dynamic, autonomous and customer-focused